Terms & Conditions
$5 Fairprice Gift Voucher Redemption Programme
By entering this promotion, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Tohtonku Singapore (Organiser of this promotion) reserves the right to amend the rules of this promotion at any time. Failure to comply with the rules of this promotion will result in the being disqualified:
How to Enter :
- Purchase at least $40 worth of Nanowhite/Nutox products.
- Take a picture of the full receipt showing purchase date, item and amount purchased.
- Scan QR Code and submit your details via the google form. You are required to sign in to your google account before filling up the form.
- Keep your receipt as a proof of purchase until prizes have been redeemed.
- Each receipt can only be entitled to one (1) redemption.
- $5 FairPrice Gift Voucher will be deliver via mail.
- Each registrant will be eligible to receive a maximum of 1 (ONE) $5 FairPrice Gift Voucher per valid receipt.
- All registrations made must be done with a contact number and email address that have not yet been registered to the redemption database. In the event that a registrant enters a pre-existing contact number or email address, the registration will not be accepted.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks of processing and delivery of voucher after registration.
Promotion Period :
- The promotion runs from 01 May 2021 to 30 June 2021.
- All purchases have to be made between and submitted between 00:00hrs on 01 May 2021 and 23:59hrs on 30 June 2021.
This promotion is open to all residents of Singapore. Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
All information on how to enter the promotion, i.e. closing dates for entrants’ submissions and details of the prizes to be awarded to the entrant(s), form part of these terms and conditions and in the event of any inconsistency, the Organiser’s decision shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to this promotion. This promotion is solely administered by the organisers and/or its affiliates.
The Organiser will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete or does not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the organisers. The organisers shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
Prizes are awarded “as is” and the Organiser makes no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. The organiser, its affiliates and service providers accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims or losses of any kind that an entrant may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any entrant participation in the promotion. Entrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the organisers, its affiliates and service providers from any loss or damages resulting from his breach of these terms and conditions. No cash alternative will be offered for the prizes.
The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfil any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulation, regulatory action, accident, war, riot, natural disaster, explosion, fire, weather or strike, events affecting the operation of the Promotion including if the promotion website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the organisers or its service providers, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the promotion or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the organisers. The organisers reserve the right to suspend or cancel the promotion in the event of occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
The promotion is governed by the laws of Singapore. Disputes in connection with the rules of this promotion shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in these terms and conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of this agreement.