Win an Exclusive Spacation to Rejuvenate Yourself!
Pack your bags and grab a friend because NUTOX would like to take both of you on a trip to truly nurture you back to your best! Enjoy a stay at the famed Bird’s Nest Pool Villas in Keemala Resorts, Phuket, where gentle care will be taken to rejuvenate your skin.
Bird’s Nest Pool Villas
Spacation for Winner & Friend
$100 Worth Of
Steps to enter
Purchase at least
$30 worth of NUTOX.
Take a picture of your receipt and message us on our Instagram or Facebook page (@nutoxsg).
We’ll add your name
to the draw!
+ - Terms & Conditions
By entering this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Tohtonku Singapore Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) reserves the right to amend the rules of this contest at any time. Failure to comply with the rules of this contest will result in the entrant and/or winner being disqualified:
- How to enter:
- Purchase at least $30 worth of NUTOX.
- Take a picture of your receipt and message us on our Instagram or Facebook page (@nutoxsg).
- Your name will be added to the draw at the end of the contest period.
- Contest Period:
- 1 October 2019 to 30 November 2019
- All entries are to be submitted between 00:00hrs on 1 October 2019 and 23:59hrs on 30 November 2019.
- Winners will be contacted in December 2019.
- This promotion is open to all residents of Singapore. Employees of the Organiser, its associate agencies, affiliates, distributors, dealers, sponsors, advertising, promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- All information on how to enter the contest, i.e. closing dates for entrants’ submissions and details of the prizes to be awarded to the winner(s), form part of these terms and conditions and in the event of any inconsistency, shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- Entrants are required to keep the proof of purchase/receipts of NUTOX and to present the proof of purchase if they are selected as one of the winners. Purchase date must be between 1 October 2019 and 30 November 2019 to qualify.
- This contest is hosted by the Organiser on its website or affiliated websites. The Organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting in relation to this contest. This contest is solely administered by the Organiser and/or its affiliates. The entrant may submit more than one (1) entry.
- Content submitted on all social media channels may/will be used by the Organiser, its affiliates, and sponsors for marketing purposes.
- All information submitted by the entrant must be accurate, complete, and operational. The Organiser may require the winner(s) to provide proof of identity (NRIC/Passport with same registration name) when collecting prizes.
- Contest Period: The contest opens on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary, and ends on the date and time specified in the Contest Summary (the “Contest Period”). The Organiser’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for entries that are not received, lost, delayed, or incomplete. Any entry which is late, incomplete, or does not comply with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser shall not be liable for any electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet, computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties and errors in transmission in respect of any entries attempted but not received.
- The winner(s) will be selected at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The selection of the winner(s) will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser and the Organiser’s decision will be final. The Organiser reserve the right to authorise any of its partners and/or vendors to administer the contest on its behalf, including but not limited to the selection of the winner(s).
- The winner(s) will be notified via the contact information provided by the winner(s) in their entries. Entitlement to prizes by winner(s) may be subject to them signing waivers, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, publicity releases and returning such signed documents within seven (7) days of being so notified. The Organiser will not be responsible for and shall not be liable for any failure or delay in notifying the winner(s). In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within twenty-four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at Organiser’s sole discretion.
- Winners will have to advise the Organiser on travel period within seven (7) days of winner(s) notification. Otherwise, prizes will be deemed to have been forfeited and the organiser reserves the right to offer any prize to other entrants.
- Travel period must fall within January to June 2020, and must not fall on blackout dates. The Organiser will inform winners of these blackout dates.
- Travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, spa packages) will be booked by the Organiser upon travel date confirmation.
- Prizes are awarded “as is” and the Organiser makes no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in any respect as to the prizes. The Organiser, its affiliates, and service providers accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any and all damages, costs, expenses, claims, or losses of any kind that a winner may incur as a result of a defect in any of the prizes or in connection with any entrant participation in the contest. Entrants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and service providers from any loss or damages resulting from their breach of these terms and conditions. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any failure to fulfil any of its obligations arising out of circumstances outside its control. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to terrorist attacks, government regulations, regulatory actions, accidents, wars, riots, natural disasters, explosions, fires, weather-related events or strikes, events affecting the operation of the Contest including if the contest website is infected or affected by a virus, bugs, unauthorised human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Organiser or its service providers, or the occurrence of any matter which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the contest or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest in the event of occurrence of any cause beyond its control.
- The contest is governed by the laws of Singapore. Disputes in connection with the rules of this contest shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement contained in these terms and conditions has no right to enforce or enjoy the benefits of this agreement.